Boise State University Event History
Through the partnership with Boise State University, the Family of Woman Film Festival celebrated its inaugural year in 2015.
• “The Apology”(Special Sneak Preview) was presented by the film’s director Tiffany Hsuing.
• “No le Digas a Nadie (Don’t Tell Anyone)” was presented with the film’s director Mikaela Shwer and the film’s subject Angy Rivera.
• Film’s subject, Meron Estefanos and Sarah Costa, Executive Director of The Women’s Refugee Commission was present for the screening of “The Sound of Torture.”
• “The Hunting Ground” was presented by one of the film’s subjects, Sofie Karasek.
• “India’s Daughter” was presented by the film’s director Leslee Udwin.
• Elizabeth Scharpf spoke at BSU for the Social Enterprise Panel Event
• Astronaut Barbara Morgan and “Sepideh” Assistant Director Mona Rafatzadeh spoke at a screening of “Sepideh.”
• Filmmaker Joanna Lipper presented the “The Supreme Price.”